Expert advice to make strategic IT decisions, to
improve resource efficiency and performance
Virtual CIO consultants bring the all-important “operating experience” of a Managed Service Provider providing a 24×7 assistance
- Develop and maintain an updated technology plan to keep your network current and secure
- Schedule meetings to provide an update on support status and recommend updates before they become critical issues
- Manage projects, including network, workstation, and server upgrades and enhancements
- Provide budget and forecast assistance to effectively allocate technology investments
- Act as vendor liaison by coordinating and managing vendor relations
- Assist with purchasing or developing specifications to acquire new technologies that enhance your business
Unfortunately, plans for security and disaster recovery are often not thought of until a disaster has already occurred or security been breached. A virtual CIO gets in front of these possibilities by developing and implementing a preventative plan.
Knowledge & Expertise
Outsourcing the role of a CIO to an outside company means that the company is focused on developing a strategic roadmap for your company.
Developing a Tech Roadmap
IT is not a cost of doing business. Rather, it should be viewed as a tool that can be used to further overall business objectives.
Hiring a CIO is expensive. These salaries are usually well over six figures. Outsourcing allows the company to receive the benefits of planning and budgeting without the high overhead.