Secure, Scalable and Reliable... High-performance
Take advantage of a scalable, reliable, and secure global computing infrastructure, the virtual backbone of Amazon.com’s multi-billion dollar online business that has been honed for over a decade.
- EC2 – Elastic virtual servers in the cloud
- Simple Storage Service (S3) – Scalable cloud storage
- Aurora – High-performance managed relational database
- DynamoDB – Managed NoSQL database
- RDS – Managed relational database service
- Lambda – Run code without thinking about servers
- VPC – Isolated cloud resources
- Lightsail – Launch and manage virtual private servers
AWS enables you to select the operating system, programming language, web application platform, database, and other services you need. With AWS, you receive a virtual environment that lets you load the software and services your application requires. This eases the migration process for existing applications while preserving options for building new solutions.
Easy to Use
AWS is designed to allow application providers, ISVs, and vendors to quickly and securely host your applications – whether an existing application or a new SaaS-based application.
Backed by Amazon’s massive infrastructure, you have access to compute and storage resources when you need them. You pay only for the compute power, storage, and other resources you use.